Apps Corner Not Working

VasTheGreek

Aug 30, 2014
Visit site
I have got a Lumia 930 and recently I have updated to win10.
I had an issue with an update (it kept failing), so I moved to the Insider builds. I used the latest preview build, which in theory is more stable.
I realised that when I moved to win10, my kids corner had gone. I noticed there is something called Apps Corner instead.

I added some apps and when I try to finalise the selection I get the following error message:
Apps are installing. You'll be able to launch Apps Corner when the installation is complete.

I check in the app store and nothing is being updated. I also when to the settings and disabled to update apps automatically when I'm on wifi.
However I am still getting the above error message. Is there a way to bypass it? I would not like to wipe the phone...

Thanks in advance for your time and help.
Vas

Last edited:

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: Apps Corner

I'm not sure what to do here besides restarting the phone. Apps Corner was never too reliable I hear and it's also being removed very soon.

VasTheGreek

Aug 30, 2014
Visit site
Re: Apps Corner

I'm not sure what to do here besides restarting the phone. Apps Corner was never too reliable I hear and it's also being removed very soon.

I have tried several restarts. Turned off auto-update and restarted several times.
It was a great fature for us with children to be able to use the Kids Corner without worrying about our main profile being messed up.
Why remove it Microsoft why? :(

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6