Slide to answer sucks

RobbieRobski

Feb 13, 2013
Visit site
I hate the way you answer calls in w10m. Why do I have to slide up before I can answer ignore or text a response. It was so much better in 8.1.

If you agree, get on your phones and find my feedback to get rid of slide to answer phone calls, and thumb that up.

twint7787

Nov 19, 2011
Visit site
I absolutely agree. The layout is completely not intuitive.

They should also have green and red to answer and ignore respectively. They shouldn't use your accent color for the swipe and then again to answer. It's really bad.

LumPhile

Dec 27, 2016
Visit site
Sliding up to answer, while lockscreen is on, just terminates the call and takes me to the "answer with text message" screen. This bug has rendered my Lumia 640 almost worthless: A phone that can't receive calls hardly deserves to be called a phone

Leonel Funes

Windows 10 & Xbox Champion
Mar 4, 2014
Visit site
Slide to answer has been on Windows phones for a while, before Window 10. The only change I'd like to see is change when Slide to answer is necessary - both when its locked and unlocked. Sometimes I'm typing something and a call comes in ready to answer. I want to slide it before answering, just in case.

EspHack

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
I actually want calls to show a small banner-popup in a corner of the screen instead of completely interrupting whatever you're doing and forcing you to give a response

I think android has this, why dont we upvote this, yea make it optional, dont wanna bother those who like the fullscreen annoying af alert

Jan 3, 2008
Visit site
I absolutely agree. The layout is completely not intuitive. They should also have green and red to answer and ignore respectively. They shouldn't use your accent color for the swipe and then again to answer. It's really bad.

I agree, should give a green button for answer and red button for ignore. I like the full screen with picture, but would prefer to have option for when phone is in use and call comes in to have it be a banner like text message. So not to be so interrupting. My real wish list would be a physical call and end call button.

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
I agree with those who say there should be a green and red setup but I disagree with eliminating the swipe up. It's there to avoid butt-answering. So many people keep their phone in their back pocket.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99