Install the old Skype instead of Skype Preview

garisa

Sep 20, 2016
Visit site
Hey, guys! Does anybody know if it is possible to install the old Skype app on Windows 10 mobile?

My brother used Skype often on Lumia 532 with the latest build of w10m, and he always has some issues. First, there were some problems during video calls, and he can't even make an audio call either. He simply doesn't hear the person who he speaks with, and the other person has the there issue. It's unbearable how Microsoft doesn't care about this app! It seams that Microsoft is doing really a great job on driving their users away from their platform.

I just hope it us possible to install the old Skype, since, as I have seen, it works without these problems.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

garisa

Sep 20, 2016
Visit site
So I have found Skype for Windows Phone 8.1 on this website:
https://www.appx4fun.com/xap/1050/

But I have downloaded it, and it gives the error from the screenshot below. I have downloaded Tapatalk for example from there though, and that worked fine.

Can you tell me what may be causing the problem? I'm trying to install it on a Windows 10 phone.

oRUUvCa.jpg

garisa

Sep 20, 2016
Visit site
Could you, please, point me out a tutorial, or something, how to do that? I've tried several things I found on internet and failed...

Sent from mTalk on Windows 10 phone

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium