Hi there! I`m searching an app that allow me to receive call only from trusted contacts. It means an app that give me the possibility to create a white list for all my contact and a black list for all numbers not stored in my address book. I`m using Lumia 950 and HP elite x3.

I found many app for Ios and Android, but i want to have something also for Win 10 Mobile.

Thanks for your help
    Zeem Frostmaw likes this.
    03-22-2017 04:13 AM
    Hi there! I`m searching an app that allow me to receive call only from trusted contacts. It means an app that give me the possibility to create a white list for all my contact and a black list for all numbers not stored in my address book. I`m using Lumia 950 and HP elite x3.

I found many app for Ios and Android, but i want to have something also for Win 10 Mobile.

Thanks for your help
    Hmm... have you checked out True Caller?

True Caller
    03-23-2017 12:27 PM
    Truecaller doesn't let you whitelist numbers, only block specific numbers (which spammers often only use once anyway, making the blocklist somewhat useless)

A whitelist would be great, or better yet, a way to block numbers using wildcards, so say, any number beginning with 0800 ***~ is blocked.
    TechFreak1 likes this.
    03-25-2017 08:21 AM

Thanks for your help
    I See VM, Powered by You Mail. This app you may want to check, it does what you need and a lot more. In the Windows store, I been using it for long time and could not be without it but I do pay for the premium one and I use the beta app.
    03-25-2017 08:37 AM
    I can't find this app in the store. Are you sure that's the name of the app? Is it still listed?
    pmhgeneral likes this.
    03-25-2017 10:55 AM
    I can't find this app in the store. Are you sure that's the name of the app? Is it still listed?
    Should read: IseeVM for youmail
    Zeem Frostmaw likes this.
    03-25-2017 12:45 PM
    Just looked it up on Bing and turns out it's only available in the US and Canada. Lame -.-
    TechFreak1 likes this.
    03-25-2017 12:47 PM
    How about putting your phone in "quiet hours" mode all day long? Then you can set numbers that are allowed to ring and or text through. You can find this in Cortana's notebook!
    Zeem Frostmaw and TechFreak1 like this.
    03-25-2017 03:11 PM
    ...yeah, you know, I have to admit thats a good idea. Not perfect but certainly acts like a whitelist. Nice thinking.
    03-25-2017 03:31 PM
    ...yeah, you know, I have to admit thats a good idea. Not perfect but certainly acts like a whitelist. Nice thinking.
    Although by turning on Quiet Hours, you then won't get alerted to notifications from other apps, for example Outlook Mail or WhatsApp. The notifications will still come through as you have set them up (i.e notification banner and lock screen icon), but the sound won't play and the phone won't vibrate to alert you.
    03-26-2017 03:52 AM