Keyboard options

mbrooks78

Oct 6, 2014
Visit site
Is there any way for the keyboard to use personalized predictive typing. When I was on Android I would use the swift keyboard, and when ever I was prompted to enter my email address on a form or to login, it would give me choices like my email address or phone number/name etc in the predictive options. Is there any way to do something similar on Windows mobile?

Mark Kaplan

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
Option to remove a word from user dictionary (Mobile): We learn from your typing on the phone and build up a local user dictionary that adapts the keyboard prediction, autocorrection and shape writing experiences to your language style. Sometimes you may type a misspelled word and send it as is, sometimes you may tap on a red squiggled word and then tap the “+” sign by accident. Both save the unwanted word into your user dictionary, and it may appear when you type something similar in the future. Now you have a way to manually remove bad entries: tap on the word you don’t like in the text box, and you will see a candidate that is the word with a “-“ sign before it. Tapping on that candidate will remove the word completely from your user dictionary and no longer suggest it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadDaniel