So I've been looking at the new Blackberry lately. This is aimed at Enterprise but because of Android it also could have a strong consumer appeal (kinda what W10M) should be.

Is this tempting? Cause it is for me!

I also most feel like this phone will do for blackberry what the rumored Surface Phone should be W10M.

Thoughts?

03-28-2017 10:44 PM
    I am a BBRY shareholder and a long time user of their devices, with some Windows phones also sprinkled in there over the years.

I think that the K1 is an intriguing device, although the older Snapdragon SOC is a bit disappointing but should make it great on battery life.

I bought a DTEK60 on launch day and have few complaints. Build quality is good, it had held up well as my daily driver for 5 months although I am about to switch. I imagine that the K1 will be a step above in terms of quality as well.

Will be interesting to see how carrier support works out in the US.
    03-28-2017 10:59 PM
    Definitely an intriguing device. Going to be very interesting to see the response to a physical keyboard again. It has been awhile since a device had a dedicated keyboard like this.

I've used lots of BB devices and I'm really humming and hawing over this one.
    libra89 likes this.
    03-28-2017 11:06 PM
    I am very intrigued and despite being a sucker for the form-factor I feel the Priv is still a better overall fit mainly because of the virtual keyboard being more available (ironically), Qi charging, OIS and sliders are always cool.

Although I do like the midrange chipset choice and decisions overall. The one thing I have an issue with besides the aforementioned minor hardware features is the price.
    KeKyKo likes this.
    03-28-2017 11:08 PM
    I love it. I was tempted but it's personally too tall for my tastes.
    03-29-2017 10:14 AM
    I'm absolutely intrigued . I really liked the Priv but did not like the keyboard , I much rather enjoyed the keyboard on the Passport and am hoping the KEYone keyboard will feel like the Passport keyboard . I am thinking of this phone and it is an option. The price is the issue for me.
    03-29-2017 11:03 AM