WM 10 today.

ads13

Mar 26, 2015
Visit site
If RS3 will not runs smoother, then many of win10 mobile users/devs will leave this OS development.

Last edited:

anon(50597)

Sep 28, 2014
Visit site
Facebook one of the most important apps. We haven't gotten any updates in like 5 months if it's not dead it's on life support

Sent from Idol 4s

I'm not a Facebook user, but I understand
I think its more like its in rehab, getting its life back on track, soon to be enjoying life again. 😉

Sent from mTalk on my SP4

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
I like seeing the updates. I feel like some people don't talk enough about first party apps (aside from MS) that get updates.

An example is the focus app called Forest. A lot of people who use iOS know about this app. I was shocked to learn that they have an app for this platform and it is actually updated semi-often! I paid additional money for it just because I appreciate them for this effort.

Aside from Forest, it's cool to see Twitter, and Instagram updates.

Zachary Boddy

Staff member
Aug 3, 2014
www.windowscentral.com
Remember when Windows Central and MSPowerUser and the likes would release an article every time a batch of app updates were released, even if they were minor ones? I wonder why that stopped.
Maybe because it, I don't know, stopped being interesting? Because it happens all the time?

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
Remember when Windows Central and MSPowerUser and the likes would release an article every time a batch of app updates were released, even if they were minor ones? I wonder why that stopped.
Maybe because it, I don't know, stopped being interesting? Because it happens all the time?

I think Windows Central still does that but only sometimes and mainly for popular and/or system apps.
If some app updates come with a notable change, I would like to know.

Albert Metelsky

Mar 9, 2015
Visit site
What is Forest?

Originally posted by libra89
I like seeing the updates. I feel like some people don't talk enough about first party apps (aside from MS) that get updates.

An example is the focus app called Forest. A lot of people who use iOS know about this app. I was shocked to learn that they have an app for this platform and it is actually updated semi-often! I paid additional money for it just because I appreciate them for this effort.

Aside from Forest, it's cool to see Twitter, and Instagram updates.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs