April 4th Store Update

mryan55

Jan 12, 2016
Visit site
I attempted to download the Store update a little while ago. The Store app closed as expected to update, but now it won't open. Just goes back to the Start screen.

What can I do to get back in the Store app. I am on .953, not running any Insider stuff on this device. I am on an HP Elite x3.

mtf1380

Nov 30, 2015
Visit site
Try:

Soft reset: 'Power + volume down button' held down together until phone vibrates.

Power down, than power back up: Hold power button down until half slider shows 'slide down to power off'. wait until goodbye screen is gone, then hit power button until phone vibrates to power up.

mryan55

Jan 12, 2016
Visit site
These were the first few things I tried. No luck though. Any other ideas? App goes to a black screen like it will load but then goes back to the Start screen.

On Anniversary update there is no way to reset an app or return to a prior version, correct?

If hard reset is going to be the only likely fix I'll be pretty grumpy as it will be my third hard reset in three weeks with the x3... Never had anything like this on my 950XL.... Some quirks sure, but not sure what to do here...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99