Does anyone know how long it should take for Windows 10 mobile to sync a newly added event to the Outlook Calendar app?

Earlier today, I added an appointment using Outlook 2016 to the calendar for my Outlook.com account. I don't know if it was necessary, but I used the Send/Receive button in Outlook 2016 to ensure that all my accounts synced with their servers. I then checked the calendar at Outlook.com, and as expected, the new event successfully appeared on my Outlook.com calendar.

When I checked the Outlook Calendar app on my Lumia 950, however, this event was not showing up. I tried to use the mail app to force all my accounts to synchronize because I didn't see any other place within the phone to synchronize my accounts. After about 15 minutes of trying to get this new event to appear in my Outlook Calendar app, I finally left it alone.

It's now been about an hour, so I checked again. The event now appears in my phone's calendar app as expected. For future reference, does anyone know if there is a way to force this synchronization or if it is known how frequently the calendar is supposed to synchronize changes on its own?
    04-12-2017 03:54 PM