Windows 10 mobile creator update

poit57

Aug 8, 2014
Visit site
I had stopped manually checking for updates, but I received a notification that a restart was required to install the update on my Lumia 950 about 9:00 PM Central last night.

gmfeld

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
HORRIBLE results after installing the update on my ATT 950 yesterday. Phone froze up at the Windows screen during re-start, had to reset the phone and restore all my apps. That did not go well.

Biggest issues right now:

1.cant connect to any of my email accounts: work Exchange account or my iCloud mail. I have all the correct settings but will not sync with either;

2.Bluetooth won't connect with my car. Acura 2009 TL. They don't see each other.

Any suggestions?

Fernando Sierra

Nov 19, 2015
Visit site
The changes are mostly under the hood for mobile. There are not that many new features when compared to CU for desktop. But yes, you should get it on the 25th of this month.

I can tell that my 640Xl got the update OTA and with no problems.

On my Nokia 1520 I did followed the procedure a few people suggested......with a "Slow" setup on Insider I got the 15063.2 update and then after that with a "Release" setup on the Insider I got the 15063.251....Then I cancelled my Insider Subscription.....Now I have W10 Mobile version 1703 and the OS build 15063.251 (Creators Update).......So far working great.......

Fernando Sierra

Nov 19, 2015
Visit site
I can tell that my 640Xl got the update OTA and with no problems.

On my Nokia 1520 (YES) I did followed the procedure a few people suggested......with a "Slow" setup on Insider I got the 15063.2 update and then after that with a "Release" setup on the Insider I got the 15063.251....Then I cancelled my Insider Subscription.....Now I have W10 Mobile version 1703 and the OS build 15063.251 (Creators Update).......So far working great.......

pedmar007

Jun 17, 2014
Visit site
Thought this update would have solved the issues with my L950XL and it seems that was all in vain. Still getting the shutdowns, though I've changed the battery 2X. Thought by now that my experience would've gotten better but it's becoming more and more frustrating and since I'm a windows phone user neither of the rivals really peak my interests. Just had a SD card failure adding to the headache, hoping it can be fixed smh. Just the little things that irks me, for a while the twitter app never showed any info on the tile but surprise after I hard reset the phone it started to work as expected, then to get the sd card failure. Now it's back to the usual scheduled programming of a static tile. This Windows 10 Mobile experience was hoped to be a major step forward from wp 6 - 8.1 and now we're still here almost in the same position. So annoying having a phone when it reaches a certain battery % it simply shuts down and I have to do a soft reset to bring it back.

Just so frustrating!!!!

prasanna moholkar

Jan 23, 2015
Visit site
Can any buddy answer me
I see some feature in video of creator update.
Like video i am not even single feature find in my Lumia 640 DS after creator update.
Following some feature which I can't find on my mobile even it official present in creator updTe.

1.store looks like anniversary update, I see in video store also give download speed in kbps(50kbps,700kbps ) while download app or store.
2.can't find start screen close button.i see in video that creator update let us close start screen force close so that live tile update takes place.cant find it on my Lumia.

Any buddy face it or I am alone????
Waiting for reply guys,thanks in advance.

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Can any buddy answer me
I see some feature in video of creator update.
Like video i am not even single feature find in my Lumia 640 DS after creator update.
Following some feature which I can't find on my mobile even it official present in creator updTe.

1.store looks like anniversary update, I see in video store also give download speed in kbps(50kbps,700kbps ) while download app or store.
2.can't find start screen close button.i see in video that creator update let us close start screen force close so that live tile update takes place.cant find it on my Lumia.

Any buddy face it or I am alone????
Waiting for reply guys,thanks in advance.
I don't see a start screen close button. Could you link us this video?

gmfeld

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Post-update my ATT 950 no longer makes a Bluetooth connection with my car, a 2009 Acura TL. They don't see each other when I try to pair. Anyone having Bluetooth issues? Any suggestions?

prasanna moholkar

Jan 23, 2015
Visit site
Any buddy observe this
Now u can uninstall many system apps such as
Groove,film and TV(default video player) calculator,x-box app thanks to MS to give ability to uninstall this useless app

HoosierDaddy

May 28, 2013
Visit site
Any buddy observe this
Now u can uninstall many system apps such as
Groove,film and TV(default video player) calculator,x-box app thanks to MS to give ability to uninstall this useless app
The only one of those I would like to get rid of is X-Box but there is no uninstall option on my 950XL on Creators. :(

HoosierDaddy

May 28, 2013
Visit site
After getting creator update I make hard reset after that I find option for uninstall all these app.
Considering a hard reset takes a few hours if you don't restore and a major hassle even if you do restore due to a half dozen passwords/keys that need to be re-entered and each requiring ~100 taps (between bouncing back and forth between alpha and numeric and shifts, etc.). I'll survive with X-box.

In case I ever do want to go thru that, did you do a restore after the hard reset? And also what phone are you talking about?

prasanna moholkar

Jan 23, 2015
Visit site
Considering a hard reset takes a few hours if you don't restore and a major hassle even if you do restore due to a half dozen passwords/keys that need to be re-entered and each requiring ~100 taps (between bouncing back and forth between alpha and numeric and shifts, etc.). I'll survive with X-box.

In case I ever do want to go thru that, did you do a restore after the hard reset? And also what phone are you talking about?

Yes I have already download all my app and already takes contacts and backup and m not make sd card in reset so all my songs/video are save only some game remaining to download like asphalt/Brother in arm

am using Lumia 640 Dual sim.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre