Creators update

Aravind Belagaje

Jul 3, 2016
Visit site
Is creators update really coming on 25 ? There is no further confirmation from Microsoft, no bug fix updates and it even didn't hit release preview ring i guess . What Microsoft is planning?

davidhk129

Dec 22, 2014
Visit site
Please read this Windows Blog released by Microsoft on March 30th ...........

That's as close to a "confirmation" as you can get.
And every website says April 25th.
I guess you can take it to the bank ?

excerpt :
The Creators Update will begin to roll out on April 11th. Like with the Anniversary Update we delivered last August, this update for Windows will proceed in phases. Based on our experience and feedback from our customers, we believe a phased approach provides the highest quality update experience to the broadest set of customers. The first phase will target newer devices, especially those we tested together with our OEM hardware partners. We will then expand the Creators Update release to additional devices based on the feedback we receive during the initial phase. We’ll iterate this process over a period of several months until all compatible devices running Windows 10 worldwide are offered the Creators Update. Windows Phone will follow the same phased approach, with rollout scheduled to begin April 25. Note that update availability may vary by manufacturer, model, country or region, mobile operator or service provider, specific installed software, hardware limitations and other factors such as feedback from customers.

anthonyda

Mar 21, 2013
Visit site
But the update is already built and ready to be deployed.
I think that they just avoided to release the update the same day as PC to avoid annoying customers/server overload.

Aravind Belagaje

Jul 3, 2016
Visit site
Some are reporting a black screen issue after unlock and we need to reboot device to fix this. We won't get update till it is fixed I guess and developers are busy with windows 10 cloud and feature2 update

Sakitumi

Jan 29, 2014
Visit site
Still got no update on my lumia 640

Anyways whats the latest build for non insiders in lumia 640 DS ?

Me neither, same spec as yours and I am on 15063.138. I switched to fast ring yesterday too. Let's see. I hope to any of the updates in order to clear the Edge issues I have.

BrunoMG

Sep 6, 2016
Visit site
Microsoft once again fulfilling promises........
If they can't deliver on day X, why do they say they will?

It's about freaking time for MS to start doing things right, isn't it?

JuannyBooBoo

Nov 4, 2015
Visit site
Unlocked AT&T Lumia 640 on 14393.1066, Insiders' Release Preview ring... still waiting.. Will be tapping the check for updates button regularly from now on...

kuau

May 31, 2013
Visit site
I hope this is correct my Lumia 950 is downloading Windows 10 Technical Preview for Phones 10.0.15063.251 is this considered the "final" creators update?

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss