Taking a Hiatus From W10M (not willingly!)

Mark F24

Oct 12, 2014
Visit site
I have been trying to figure out what to do for a while now and I gave in.

My work has taken on a new venture, Cadillac Roadside Assistance. The system uses an app to digitally dispatch jobs and of course it is only on IOS or Android. My company got an iPhone 6 Plus that I have to have with me always, so two phones has gotten old real fast.

Unfortunately they got a Sprint plan, I am on ATT, so I still have an inconvenience because the CDMA pain in neck issues, and me being on GSM, I am bummed my new phone is missing the one frequency needed for 4G on Sprint..... so I just forwarded the voice calls to my phone.

I used that 6 Plus since early March and dislike IOS, Apple maps too....the app has mapping built in because we need to go to the disabled vehicle's location. I have navigation equipped on my vehicle but I cannot forward the address from the phone to vehicle without a hassle. Android has Google maps with good traffic info (as the dealer doesn't really want t pay for XM radio to have traffic)

I ended up with a Huawei Mate 9 dual sim, so far it's ok, but I miss Cortana, I have tried Cortana on another Android I have but it isn't the same....

So anyway, I am sure to stop by here and there as I still have a 640 my son is using as I will be selling my 950 and 950 XL to make up for the Huawei......just a couple days with one phone and I am enjoying that in itself.

So be seeing ya'll around.......

anon(50597)

Sep 28, 2014
Visit site
I have been trying to figure out what to do for a while now and I gave in.

My work has taken on a new venture, Cadillac Roadside Assistance. The system uses an app to digitally dispatch jobs and of course it is only on IOS or Android. My company got an iPhone 6 Plus that I have to have with me always, so two phones has gotten old real fast.

Unfortunately they got a Sprint plan, I am on ATT, so I still have an inconvenience because the CDMA pain in neck issues, and me being on GSM, I am bummed my new phone is missing the one frequency needed for 4G on Sprint..... so I just forwarded the voice calls to my phone.

I used that 6 Plus since early March and dislike IOS, Apple maps too....the app has mapping built in because we need to go to the disabled vehicle's location. I have navigation equipped on my vehicle but I cannot forward the address from the phone to vehicle without a hassle. Android has Google maps with good traffic info (as the dealer doesn't really want t pay for XM radio to have traffic)

I ended up with a Huawei Mate 9 dual sim, so far it's ok, but I miss Cortana, I have tried Cortana on another Android I have but it isn't the same....

So anyway, I am sure to stop by here and there as I still have a 640 my son is using as I will be selling my 950 and 950 XL to make up for the Huawei......just a couple days with one phone and I am enjoying that in itself.

So be seeing ya'll around.......

Gotta do what ya gotta do Mark. Enjoy your new phone and don't be a stranger.

Sent from mTalk on my SP4

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EyeTea