Warranty at Microsoft store - pretty bummed at first then semi happy

rdubmu

May 25, 2011
Visit site
This afternoon I stopped in the Microsoft Store because my 950 XL started making this buzzing noise each time that I press the windows key.

The process was pretty simple as this isn't the first time I have had to bring in a Microsoft item in for Warranty. (SP1, SP3) etc.

The person I spoke to was very professional and polite. He told me that he was going to go to the back to see if he had any 950 XL to do a warranty exchange. When he came back he said he had nothing in stock. I asked him if he had any other windows phones in stock like the X3. He said he had nothing. He then told me the only thing he could do is a full refund. I was pretty bumbed. I asked him if he could check any other store, he then said that he would go check.

About 10 minutes later he came out with a brand new X3. Still bummed that I couldn't get the 950 XL as a warranty replacement but it was better than nothing.

Am I now holding the last flagship windows 10 Mobile device? I currently also use an iPhone, what are you switching to and why?

I had issues with Outlook on Android and not being able to edit contacts? Is this still an issue?

rdubmu

May 25, 2011
Visit site
I am looking forward to it. I have my main SIM card in my X3 and my T-Mobile digits sim in my iPhone 7 plus. We will see how it operates!

rdubmu

May 25, 2011
Visit site
Using the X3 tonight the x3 kills the 950XL in performance especially on continuum. I am blow away how much of a better experience this than the 950XL.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss