Bluetooth connection

gmfeld

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Since the update, I can't get my ATT 950 to connect to my car, a 1999 Acura TL. They don't see each other to make a pairing. Is it possible there's a new Bluetooth version that is not compatible with a 2009 car?

gmfeld

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
First thing to try, unpair the devices, power cycle the phone, try to pair again

Thanks T, but I did all that already. I deleted all BT profiles from the car, and started from scratch. Just not seeing each other. I initially had an issue pairing it with my Bose Soundlink II, but eventually they paired.

kaktus1389

Feb 7, 2016
Visit site
You could try to:
1. Soft reset your phone (take out the battery while the phone is on)
2. Toggle car Bluetooth on and off

Bluetooth version wasn't supposed to be changed, however I can tell that it works a lot better than it used to for me after the Creators Update.

gmfeld

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Situation resolved after working with MS Support chat. I removed all BT connected devices from my phone, did a soft reset, and it then paired with my car.

onetwright

May 2, 2012
Visit site
Glad your situation is resolved. I can't find a link or phone number to get to MS Support for W10 Mobile or Windows Phone. Can you share here?

My issue is with Garmin Fenix 5 smartwatch. Bluetooth will pair, but data is not transferred between phone and garmin connect app. Sometimes phone shows paired to Fenix 5, but app and watch say no connection. I used device recovery tool to roll back W10 mobile and now it works just fine again. But, the phone is prompting me to re-start to install the CU again. I'd rather not, but it seems I have to update. So, I need to find out how to resolve this bluetooth issue!

onetwright

May 2, 2012
Visit site
Just contacted Garmin support. They said they're aware of the issue and working with MS to resolve. So, def still some issues with CU.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo