G4Grandad

Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
Try searching for your battery from Glitzy Gizmos who sell on Amazon UK. I ordered a new battery for my L830 a few months ago. It arrived promptly but wasn't the correct original type. I emailed them expecting to be fobbed off but they replied within 10 minutes, couldn't apologise enough, attached a pre paid label for me to download and return the battery, promising to send the correct battery by return. It still sounded too good to be true but I did as they asked and had the correct battery 4 days later. I've been using it ever since and it looks and performs exactly as the original battery.

pedmar007

Jun 17, 2014
Visit site
this battery issue is a toss up because to me my battery was good all before I received the AU and subsequent CUs afterwards. I've bought 2 other batteries and same issues with those, one said OEM from US and another was from China neither worked. I thought this last CrU was the answer but that didn't work either, this CU to the CrU yesterday so far is showing me something different with the battery in terms of drainage. The battery isn't draining no where as much as before and for that I'm happy so far, I've ordered yet another battery to see once and for all if to just grin and bear it until MS finally decides what to do about RS3 and its relation to our mobile phones. Can't say mobile devices as MS also sees laptops and tablets as "mobile" which they are but know when the consumer talks about mobile we only refer to our smartphones.

TunedM52

Feb 23, 2016
Visit site
I got 2 replacement batteries for my 950 off ebay, for $30USD. Listing claimed they were OEM, visually comparing it to the original battery, I could not tell a single difference. Also arrived in a sealed AT&T bag as a replacement battery. Either a really, really, really good fake, or an actual OEM battery. Still using it now and have had no problems. But of course, on ebay, YMMV.

Dec 22, 2015
Visit site
Been using my new battery 🔋 all day since 8.30 this morning until now 23.50 still on 40% had no problems no shutdown or restart like before looks like it's cured it thanks for your help 😊

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb