W10M Whatsapp Message Alert Tone Gone After 15063.297 Update

mkachwee

Mar 6, 2013
Visit site
Hi guys, not sure about you guys, but it seems the standard Alert 5 (used generally for Whatsapp) on the messaging alert tones has disappeared after yesterdays patch update.

Any idea how I can get it back alternatively download it from somewhere?

TechFreak1

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Hi guys, not sure about you guys, but it seems the standard Alert 5 (used generally for Whatsapp) on the messaging alert tones has disappeared after yesterdays patch update.

Any idea how I can get it back alternatively download it from somewhere?

That's a generic notification sound used but most apps, it may have changed in the CU Update not to sure. You can use an app like Melodia to get the original Whatsapp Tone.

bpsmicro

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
Yeah, CU nuked all of the Alert # tones and added a bunch of crappy-*** "music" ringtones (that I personally despise).
A bit of Googling and I found a Zip with all the original tones online, and just reloaded on my phone again. It was a couple of weeks go, and I've misplaced the link I used, but there was more than one.

JaimitoFrog

Jul 14, 2012
Visit site
I got it back on my WhatsApp. Set the WhatsApp notification under wm10 general settings, as Default. On the WhatsApp app itself, set to alert 5 or whatever u like. It worked.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3