Hi,

I recently updated my nokia 735 from W8.1 to W10 after inserting an additional Micro SD card of 16GB.

The upgrade succeeded but since then I can't open the alarms and clock app. anymore. I just get the black screen, with the alarm clock icon and there it stops

However, all the alarm settings from my previous windows8.1 still ring and an alarm window opens which I can't close....Always have to turn down the Phone in order to get that alarm window and sound stopped.

The alarms and clock app. is however listed in among my app. repository.

Can anyone help me please in activating the alarm and clock application on Windows 10 Phone ?
    05-16-2017 09:59 AM
    Hi,

I recently updated my nokia 735 from W8.1 to W10 after inserting an additional Micro SD card of 16GB.

The upgrade succeeded but since then I can't open the alarms and clock app. anymore. I just get the black screen, with the alarm clock icon and there it stops

However, all the alarm settings from my previous windows8.1 still ring and an alarm window opens which I can't close....Always have to turn down the Phone in order to get that alarm window and sound stopped.

The alarms and clock app. is however listed in among my app. repository.

Can anyone help me please in activating the alarm and clock application on Windows 10 Phone ?
    Try doing a soft reset by holding volume down and power buttons together until your phone vibrates. It also sounds like something broke as well, but start with this first.
    05-16-2017 10:56 AM
    Also which OS version you are running

Sent from mTalk
    05-16-2017 12:56 PM