Offline maps of Japan

garisa

Sep 20, 2016
Visit site
Hey, guys. Do you know any good app with offline maps of Japan? HERE Maps don't have it. I have found several other apps which can get offline maps of Japan, but those apps are not so intuitive, and are pretty hard to use. I just want to hear of you can tell any suggestions?

Keith White Jr

Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Hey, guys. Do you know any good app with offline maps of Japan? HERE Maps don't have it. I have found several other apps which can get offline maps of Japan, but those apps are not so intuitive, and are pretty hard to use. I just want to hear of you can tell any suggestions?

Does MS maps have maps of Japan?

garisa

Sep 20, 2016
Visit site
Windows Maps of Japan are really good on CU from what I can. It seems like it's really detailed. A lot better than HERE Maps of Japan (not just on WP8.1, but even on Android). Only one cannot download offline maps of Japan... Same goes for HERE Maps (which are useless in Japan, it only has some major roads between cities), Google Maps, and Windows Maps.

So it appears that from now on Bing Maps are indeed going to replace HERE Maps as Windows Maps data supplier.

Sent from mTalk on Windows 10 phone

garisa

Sep 20, 2016
Visit site
Maps app works in Japan, but you need SIM card and must be online. No navigation, just maps.
I didn't know that navigation doesn't work. I just tried it, you're right.

Yes, I have also noticed earlier that we can use Maps in Japan, but that we only need to be online, though I hoped that could be avoided.😊

Sent from mTalk on Windows 10 phone

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss