Call history etc disappeared

HanginJack

Jun 2, 2017
Visit site
Hi,

I check my Lumia 950 all the time. I recently checked for emails etc, and I noticed that all of my email accounts have disappeared, as has all of my call history, as have all of my messaging conversations. 10 minutes before this it was all there.

The phone restarts all the time as do most 950s (even after turning off Bluetooth and removing the memory card.) The only thing that changed over the ten minute period was that I was involved in a WhatsApp group conversation for the first time on this particular phone.

What happened, and can I get it all back?

Thanks for reading.

richardeid

Sep 8, 2013
Visit site
I think the same thing happened to me last night. I was trying to set up the notifications on my Fitbit but was having a difficult time so at one point my tracker wouldn't even sync and I just restarted the phone. I noticed I'd gotten a text during the restart and when I went to check on it I saw that my entire conversation history was empty. It looked like it slowly started to sync the conversations back over so I wasn't too worried. Since last night it has continued a little further but it's not done yet.

Also, I have a few e-mail accounts set up but also saw that only my Outlook account was there now. So I re-setup the accounts and those are all working fine now.

Then just now I noticed that my call history is cleared. I don't believe there is a way to retrieve that.

I'm on the latest production build. This 950XL has never been on Insider. I'm not sure what happened but it looks like something similar happened to you.

Sedp23

May 6, 2015
Visit site
Same thing happened a week ago on my Idol 4s call history and sms all cleared without me doing it. I had a important message in there that got deleted too

Tired of the bugs 😡😒

Sent from Idol 4s

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa