I can not delete chat history.

jaapbosma

Jun 7, 2017
Visit site
I have a Lumia 950 Xl and use Line Chat version 5.5.1. from the Microsoft Store. I am not able to select more than one item (text, picture or so) and delete it. In Whatsapp it works perfect: Select several item and then delete. In Line Chat 5.5.1. it seems not possible. Who has some advice for me?

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
I have a Lumia 950 Xl and use Line Chat version 5.5.1. from the Microsoft Store. I am not able to select more than one item (text, picture or so) and delete it. In Whatsapp it works perfect: Select several item and then delete. In Line Chat 5.5.1. it seems not possible. Who has some advice for me?

you'll have to contact the team behind that app to find out if that is the way the app works or there's a bug in your app

techiez

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site

Hmm well Line messenger doesnt have option to select multiple messages at a time, but you can delete entire chat history at once, goto chats tab and long press the conversation and delete, it will delete the chat history.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss