Dear ........
    I had updated my Microsoft lumia 535, into windows 10, after some days I reset my mobile phone, but I unable to log in my Microsoft account in that phone because the Microsoft account option doesn't appear in email +account option (setting), then I checked update my phone option so I seen a update of 595 mb, after finishing the download, the phone restart automatically for installing update. But after a little time without finishing the installations the phone restarts again, and shows a msg (windows unable to install update check your date and time setting) then I checked the setting but there is no mistake in date and time, I did this process for 3 to 4 times but ...... Please help me to solve this problem
    Dajane Tamene likes this.
    06-17-2017 06:10 AM
    Dear ........
    I had updated my Microsoft lumia 535, into windows 10, after some days I reset my mobile phone, but I unable to log in my Microsoft account in that phone because the Microsoft account option doesn't appear in email +account option (setting), then I checked update my phone option so I seen a update of 595 mb, after finishing the download, the phone restart automatically for installing update. But after a little time without finishing the installations the phone restarts again, and shows a msg (windows unable to install update check your date and time setting) then I checked the setting but there is no mistake in date and time, I did this process for 3 to 4 times but ...... Please help me to solve this problem
    Login into the microsoft account via a web browser, it may very well be that you need to verify your account if you are using a newly created microsoft acount.

As I have seen this occur on a WM10 device using a newly created microsoft account in this case an outlook.com account.

Are you using an outlook.com account or?
    06-17-2017 10:50 AM