I have a weird bug with Windows Hello (Lumia 950)

Seyker

Dec 5, 2016
Visit site
There's a bug when I use my Lumia 950's Windows Hello. It usually works but there's sometimes a problem with the touch screen, it suddenly doesn't work. It only happens when I unlock the phone via Windows Hello. Now I've stopped using it because of this bug, but wanted to know if it's something that has happened to anyone else here!

Zachary Boddy

Staff member
Aug 3, 2014
www.windowscentral.com
There's a bug when I use my Lumia 950's Windows Hello. It usually works but there's sometimes a problem with the touch screen, it suddenly doesn't work. It only happens when I unlock the phone via Windows Hello. Now I've stopped using it because of this bug, but wanted to know if it's something that has happened to anyone else here!

Are you running an Insider build, or is this a production phone? I haven't experienced these issues on my 950 XL personally.

Zachary Boddy

Staff member
Aug 3, 2014
www.windowscentral.com
I'm not using any Insider build, that's why it seems weirder to me.

Does a restart affect the reliability of the bug? Can you reproduce it at will? I'm just trying to figure out if this is an OS level bug that can be solved by a simple hard reset or if a more serious factory reset might be necessary.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3