Does sideloading on windows 10 actually work?

Drael646464

Apr 2, 2017
Visit site
I have installed many of them on my phone, I'm telling you what the problem is.

The deployment tool wont deploy store apps that are not hacked to have the protection removed (even store apps that are no longer in the store). If you don't agree and want to keep spinning your wheels, please do lol.

Well some of the apps I tried to install, the (two) websites I got them from, claimed to be cracked.

Perhaps you could provide a singular example of a hacked xap, via a link, that works, so I can test your hypothesis about error code "0x89731B01"?

That would be helpful. Cheers

Keith White Jr

Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Well some of the apps I tried to install, the (two) websites I got them from, claimed to be cracked.

Perhaps you could provide a singular example of a hacked xap, via a link, that works, so I can test your hypothesis about error code "0x89731B01"?

That would be helpful. Cheers

I have all the ones I need installed on my PC already. But I will look back and see if I still have the links for them.

And BTW, its not a "hypothesis" lol. I did many hours of research after turning up that error a long time ago. I needed to find out what the problem was and I can become a little OCD sometimes.

Drael646464

Apr 2, 2017
Visit site
I have all the ones I need installed on my PC already. But I will look back and see if I still have the links for them.

And BTW, its not a "hypothesis" lol. I did many hours of research after turning up that error a long time ago. I needed to find out what the problem was and I can become a little OCD sometimes.

Well, excellent, perhaps you'll be able to direct me to a site :)

Thanks

Drael646464

Apr 2, 2017
Visit site
Check out winphonehub.org for starters. I know there are others, but I will have to do some digging to find them. I know you can also torrent them (or could back in the day lol) if you are into that.

Ah, winphonehub was one of the ones I'd tried already and got the error. I'll give it another go.

Thanks.

Drael646464

Apr 2, 2017
Visit site
Check out winphonehub.org for starters. I know there are others, but I will have to do some digging to find them. I know you can also torrent them (or could back in the day lol) if you are into that.

Got a bunch of cracked xap files. Some from torrent, and some from winphonehub. Definitely developer unlocked xap files (labelled specifically as such, can view contents of package).

Gives same error code. Doesn't work.

Phone Lumia 950, using Windows Phone Application Deployment from 8.1 SDK

Keith White Jr

Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Are you using the 8.1 or 8.0 deployment tool? I have better luck with the 8.0 version.

Also give "WPV XAP Deployer Tool" a try. It is the best one I have used so far.

Rainar Angelo

May 13, 2017
Visit site
The last time I sideloaded was back with Win 8. Never found the need to do that later :p . Then again, I use my phone for the minimum capabilities it has.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb