Unable to download mTalk on Windows phone

garisa

Sep 20, 2016
Visit site
Hey guys! Have somebody encountered this issue? A friend of mine told me recently that he cannot download it on his phone, so I later tried to install it on a Lumia 650, and it says there product is not available. However it can still be downloaded from a PC. I don't know if it could be pulled down from the library if needed...

Have you encountered this issue as well? If somebody has an AU phone without mTalk installed, please could you try to install it? (You can use the link from my signature.) Just to know if this is Creators Update specific problem, or it is the case with Windows 10 mobile in general.

Maybe we could contact the developer to bring it back. It's the only app of its kind that we have... (Or had...)

Sent from mTalk on Windows phone

Rinsun

Apr 4, 2016
Visit site
Hey guys! Have somebody encountered this issue? A friend of mine told me recently that he cannot download it on his phone, so I later tried to install it on a Lumia 650, and it says there product is not available. However it can still be downloaded from a PC. I don't know if it could be pulled down from the library if needed...

Have you encountered this issue as well? If somebody has an AU phone without mTalk installed, please could you try to install it? (You can use the link from my signature.) Just to know if this is Creators Update specific problem, or it is the case with Windows 10 mobile in general.

Maybe we could contact the developer to bring it back. It's the only app of its kind that we have... (Or had...)

I had faced this issue on AU before Creators Update was released.After that I did not try to download it while on Creators Update Insider Release Preview.
I rolled back to AU two weeks ago because of the persistent black screen on unlocking twice or thrice a day.
I am travelling at present and I will try downloading Mtalk again after I go back home and will update you.

PerfectReign

Aug 25, 2016
Visit site
Apparently this is the case. I uninstalled mTalk on my X3 then went to the Store. It isn't listed anymore.

d7b686895281222f62ebdf2a64e7d09f.jpg

ramyZgHR

Oct 1, 2013
Visit site
I cannot find it via search but it's in my library. However, I don't know if I can install it that way. I already have it installed so I don't have that option in library.
4gUi9tD.jpg

Sent from mTalk on my Lumia 950

garisa

Sep 20, 2016
Visit site
Yes, searching for it doesn't give any result in the Store. But you can find it if you search for it on the web, and them it would redirect you into the the Store.

Now we only don't know for sure whether we would be able to download it from the library.

I've emailed the developer to let him know about the issue. I've found the email at the mTalk page in the Store. Sadly, I don't know if he's even going to read the message. :(

But just in case it might turn out well if more of us sent him an email? To let him know that we want this app, maybe he would hear us. I would post the address here if you want!

Rinsun

Apr 4, 2016
Visit site
I tried going from searching in Edge browser and then going to Store app. It takes me to the mtalk page in Store where it says that mtalk is currently unavailable.
It shows only the share option and no install option.

garisa

Sep 20, 2016
Visit site
Yup, I got the same thing with my girlfriends Lumia 650. But it is still possible that it could be installed from the library... Only we don't know yet whether it is possible or not.😊

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
Yup, I got the same thing with my girlfriends Lumia 650. But it is still possible that it could be installed from the library... Only we don't know yet whether it is possible or not.??????

It should be able to be installed from the library. I have redownloaded that way after getting new Windows phones. That's a bummer that it isn't available though.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs