Will Microsoft give official Android ROM for their Windows Phone / Mobile users

sasivarnan

Jul 15, 2016
Visit site
As everyone around here knows the State of Windows 10 Mobile. Lack of apps in the key problem for most of the users. Some might live with Web Apps equivalent but it is not applicable to all.

Many recent apps started being app only and even if they have their web counter part, it is not as fully functional as its app. In this current world, smart phones won't be smart if it lacks apps. Many may not need to agree. It is just my openion.

I am having 2 windows phones Lumia 630 and Lumia 640 XL, where Lumia 630 struck with Windows Phone 8.1 and Lumia 640 XL has latest Windows 10 Mobile. I don't want to switch mobile now because it is working good and I don't want to leave them without consuming its full potential.

Even though both don't have modern hardware in terms of specs, it works great. Don't know when the apps stop supporting them.

Instead of seeing Microsoft being ignorant on Mobile space, I would like to see Microsoft releasing official Android ROM preinstalled with Microsoft Apps. (Similar to Samsung S8 Microsoft Edition). I don't want a to make them to emulate Android apps which will be overhead and may lead to have low quality apps. I am 100% sure that it will never happen, still I want to express my idea.

So any one like me interested to see Android ROMs released officially by Microsoft? Share your views.

And the below picture made my day. :grincry:

Buy Goole copy.jpeg

trincowski

Jul 10, 2013
Visit site
If I wanted Android, I wouldn't have got a Windows Phone in the first place.
Microsoft messed this up completely. Once Windows Phone is no longer an option, I'm back to using a Nokia 3310 plus a Garmin GPS. Yes, I hate iOS and Android that much. Can't see why people love it, apps or no apps.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte