Hello,

Yesterday I posted some pictures (multiple) on Instagram for my Nokia 930. I checked later an noticed it said 'sending....' and the blue bar was moving... checked again - same thing.

My feed was refreshing, but only some photos were showing. I checked my network - fine - internet, other apps - browsing, txting work fine.

Reboot my phone....Instagram still stuck at the same place, everything else still working.

Went home - tried Instagram on PC - web, works fine. App on W10 - pictures not showing up, slow....

Anyone else?

Suggestions?

Thanks,

Mr. V
    08-04-2017 08:43 AM
    looks like thisinstagram-stuck.jpg
    08-04-2017 11:09 PM
    You know what...I took HDR photos...would that make a difference?

But I can't cancel out!!!!

looks like thisClick image for larger version. 

Name:	Instagram stuck.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	43.0 KB 
ID:	136945
    08-04-2017 11:09 PM
    uinstalled Instagram and tried again - still failed.
    Also did multiple images...could that be it?
    08-04-2017 11:32 PM
    uninstalled again...
    posted a single image HDR....works...
    08-04-2017 11:56 PM
    uninstalled again...
    posted a single image HDR....works...
    I have the same problem with my 950. Doesn't matter the quality of the picture, it just cannot handle more than one picture at a time. It used to work though, but then it broke.

I guess we will never get a fix for that, being Windows phone and all...
    08-15-2017 04:30 AM
    6tag...

just saying

... !
    08-15-2017 07:35 AM
    6tag...

just saying

... !
    I know, but 6tag lacks many of the Instagram features. Like this one we're talking about for instance.

I wish Rudy would update it!
    vEEP pEEP likes this.
    08-15-2017 04:52 PM
    Because W10M, you cannot upload more than one photo at a time. If you try, it literally breaks the app (ask me how I know...). Should you attempt this you have to reset the app or uninstall and reinstall. It's also almost impossible to upload videos to Instagram over cellular data, at least for me with AT&T...
    vEEP pEEP and libra89 like this.
    08-15-2017 05:40 PM
    I'm sorry but that's not true: you certainly can upload more than one photo. The other day I tried with my son, who also has a 950, and he uploaded like 6 pics to a single Instagram post in a flash. Just like I could do before.

So there must be a bloody glitch somewhere. So weird.

Also it is impossible to upload a pre-recorded video to Instagram Stories. It just won't take it (I was on data too).
    08-17-2017 09:40 AM
    I'm sorry but that's not true: you certainly can upload more than one photo. The other day I tried with my son, who also has a 950, and he uploaded like 6 pics to a single Instagram post in a flash. Just like I could do before.

So there must be a bloody glitch somewhere. So weird.

Also it is impossible to upload a pre-recorded video to Instagram Stories. It just won't take it (I was on data too).
    That's so weird! If I try to upload multiple pictures at once it -- literally -- breaks the app such that restarting Instagram or even the phone doesn't fix it. Uninstall and reinstall or reset are the only options to get the app working in any capacity again.
    08-17-2017 10:33 AM
    I guess it is multiple pictures.
    And no, we will not get a fix....But maybe instagram/Facebook cares more about us than MS? Petition?

them
    I have the same problem with my 950. Doesn't matter the quality of the picture, it just cannot handle more than one picture at a time. It used to work though, but then it broke.

I guess we will never get a fix for that, being Windows phone and all...
    08-17-2017 07:19 PM
    I've had no few problems uploading video on My Story. Occasionally it has missed some. I find your upload speed makes a big difference.

Because W10M, you cannot upload more than one photo at a time. If you try, it literally breaks the app (ask me how I know...). Should you attempt this you have to reset the app or uninstall and reinstall. It's also almost impossible to upload videos to Instagram over cellular data, at least for me with AT&T...
    08-17-2017 07:21 PM