I am fed up! Banks leaving Win Phone...Wells Fargo, this time

onysi

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
Technically bank of America never left. They got rid of their windows 8.1 app and made windows 10 universal app

Allen Rhodes

Feb 9, 2014
Visit site
Well their app stopped working for my wife and I. Can't login or when we can we can't tap on our accounts. Already deleted and reinstalled, worked the first time after fast ring update on Friday, but not since.

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
We've been hearing for years that websites were going to replace apps. Hasn't happened yet and it won't happen any time soon.
There's an ancient Chinese proverb that says never p*** into a fan.

Sent from my Acer Liquid Jade Primo on mTalk

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
I suggest you better switch. There's no worth investing in Windows 10 mobile no matter what WP fans says.
Investing implies a return at some point. I've yet to see any phone, computer or tablet appreciate. Ever.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know gadgets aren't an investment.

anon(50597)

Sep 28, 2014
Visit site
Investing implies a return at some point. I've yet to see any phone, computer or tablet appreciate. Ever.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know gadgets aren't an investment.

I believe it's an informal definition of the word.

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
I believe it's an informal definition of the word.
Or another word being used too loosely. You hear people say they've "invested too much" in an ecosystem to switch to something else. To me, an investment is if it's something to increase your productivity at work thereby allowing you to make more money or earn some kind of incentive. Investing in an ad-free version of Facebook for example, is for a more gratifying experience.

Investing in a solid home automation system is definitely well worth it and if Windows doesn't have it, then it's foolish to forsake Android or iOS for it. There are many folks who refuse to let go of their current ecosystem based on one solitary app - Windows included.

Just because the Windows Store is as barren as the Sahara doesn't mean there's that one app you can't do without. There's a dev that goes by the name Enigma that has Looney Tunes and Tom & Jerry collection that's nowhere to be found on the App Store or Play Store. Sounds frivolous but when you have an agitated autistic child pitching the mother of all Rain Man fits, trust me, Bugs Bunny to the rescue.

Sent from my HP Elite x3 on mTalk

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
I'm so thrilled for you I can't contain myself. Nothing can ever beat having been there and done that.

mattiasnyc

Nov 20, 2016
Visit site
For anyone else with Bank Of America: I've told three customer representatives in banking centers here in New York that I love their support for Win 10 Mobile. They've all been surprised but also very appreciative of the compliments.

I highly recommend everyone else do the same thing. Keep telling your bank's reps that you love the service and their bank (because they support the service).

PerfectReign

Aug 25, 2016
Visit site
I think BofA and others like Ring just have Windows 10 WUP apps. They will work on mobile or desktop.

We need Windows 10.11 for Workgroups next.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett