Broken 950xl...PLEASE HELP!

Chef316

Jan 21, 2013
Visit site
Dropped my 950xl without the case on it and broke the screen/digitizer. Using my back up phone which is an android and it's been one frustration after another to use. Looking for resources for parts to repair it myself or companies that I can send it to for repairs. If you have any helpful tip (other than going to android or iPhone permanently) please let me know.

bpsmicro

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
Check eBay for the screens. Usually the decent prices are from Asia and will take four to six weeks to arrive. But there are sometimes North American sources. YouTube has a bunch of videos on how to dismantle and do other major repairs. It's not for the feint of heart, and you go into it with the understanding that your phone won't come out "pristine". But I've repaired a few phones over the years, and it's not super-hard if you're patient.

Mark Kaplan

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
Doing it yourself is the only low cost option. Very few shops will work on the 950. I broke the screen on my 950 XL and it cost me $250.

Cosmote

May 15, 2016
Visit site
Dropped my 950xl without the case on it and broke the screen/digitizer. Using my back up phone which is an android and it's been one frustration after another to use. Looking for resources for parts to repair it myself or companies that I can send it to for repairs. If you have any helpful tip (other than going to android or iPhone permanently) please let me know.
Do a search on eBay or Amazon for used phones. They are very cheap now.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos