Is Microsoft going to concentrate on mobile business again or should we switch iOs?

techiez

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
They are gonna continue their efforts for mobile devices, but they entered the mobile market a bit late. This is costing them and us alot. Microsoft has a future in mobile devices, i guess it's gonna take some time. Enjoy using the other platforms of your choice with sadly faced, and wait for the next generation devices to be launched by Microsoft, and grab them whole heartedly. I am not gonna give up my Lumia device!!!!!

Stop following Jason Ward.

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
Agree. While I'm still watching and interested in what MS might do, I've moved full bore to Apple and life has become much easier and efficient. People can hate all they want, but that doesn't make it terrible.
Haters don't pay your bills. Why bother with them in the first place?

Sent from my HP Elite x3 on mTalk

dov1978

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
Move on and get some sanity back. Like many of us are doing you can keep up with what's happening (or not happening) with Windows phones on WC and easily jump back aboard later on if Microsoft ever make another go of it.

anon(50597)

Sep 28, 2014
Visit site
Haters don't pay your bills. Why bother with them in the first place?

Sent from my HP Elite x3 on mTalk

Yup. You have to use what works best for you. Heck, I think all the people paying over $1000 for the new iPhone X are nuts, but it's their money. All this back and forth stuff about smartphone wars is just fun and entertaining. I don't take it seriously.

CraigCole

Nov 5, 2015
Visit site
I voted "No" because "Effing Impossible" wasn't an option in the poll. :)

Never say never, but at this point I have NO plans to purchase another Microsoft mobile product. My overall experience using a Lumia 950 (from nearly day one) has been so poor it transformed me from a strong Windows Phone advocate to someone that's actively antagonistic to Microsoft's mobile efforts. Should a "Surface Phone" be in the works, I will not be buying one and I'll make sure friends and family steer clear as well.

Believe me, I don't want to have this attitude, I LOVED my 920 and 1020 handsets, but the 950 with W10M is a bad joke and I feel like the punchline for having bought one.

dov1978

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
Don't hold your breath for a Surface Phone. All the reports online in the past few days point to Nadella being forced to axe the Surface brand next as it's losing too much money and shareholders aren't happy

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon