Replacing Default Camera App with Other Camera App

Pynchmail

Sep 24, 2016
Visit site
I just ran into the "Saving..." problem with my 640 LTE and ended up missing a lot of photos and having a lot of photos being saved in low-resolution "thumb" sized JPEG files. I did many soft resets and they don't help at all.

After searching through Windows Central and the Windows Store, I found Camera360 Sight that seemed to work well. Saved photos really fast and comes with various filters and features. For those of you who have used Camera360, did you encounter any issues? This is important as I don't want to be stuck not being able to take photos when the occasion requires.

Have any of you stopped using the Default Camera and used either Camera360 Sight or other camera apps exclusively for photo taking on your W10 mobile phone?

Other than Camera360 Sight and the paid ProShot, are you guys aware of any other good Windows 10 Mobile camera apps that can take high resolution photos reliably on the Windows Store?

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
Try 1Shot. They update this app fairly often and it's pretty nice. I don't really bother with the default camera unless it's a quick shot.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo