need help here...very odd. for about the last month when charging my phone, it shows a full charge. but when i unplug the phone, i only have maybe a half charge

also, its been randomly shutting off as well. i was on the slow ring option on the insiders program, but would thzt be the cause?

thanks!
    10-05-2017 05:40 AM
    Originally posted by 4bddn
    need help here...very odd. for about the last month when charging my phone, it shows a full charge. but when i unplug the phone, i only have maybe a half charge

also, its been randomly shutting off as well. i was on the slow ring option on the insiders program, but would thzt be the cause?

thanks!
    Sounds very much like battery failure. Is there any swelling (lie it on a flat table, does it spin)? Even if you can't see swelling though, getting a replacement battery would be your best bet. You could try a hard reset back to factory defaults first, but I suspect that won't solve it.
    10-05-2017 07:23 AM

thanks!
    Same issue, but seems to have subsided the past week. I'm on the PROD branch.
    Around the time of the battery issue, I did have Store with the install error.

This has since been resolved and the new Store version installed.
    I did turn off auto updates which helped quite a bit. No sure if related.
    10-05-2017 08:50 AM

thanks!
    I changed my Lumia 950 battery and still having the same issues ☹

I am not in any ring
    10-07-2017 08:43 PM