Lumina 950 issues

4bddn

Dec 2, 2016
Visit site
need help here...very odd. for about the last month when charging my phone, it shows a full charge. but when i unplug the phone, i only have maybe a half charge

also, its been randomly shutting off as well. i was on the slow ring option on the insiders program, but would thzt be the cause?

thanks!

AndyCalling

Apr 15, 2013
Visit site
Originally posted by 4bddn
need help here...very odd. for about the last month when charging my phone, it shows a full charge. but when i unplug the phone, i only have maybe a half charge

also, its been randomly shutting off as well. i was on the slow ring option on the insiders program, but would thzt be the cause?

thanks!

Sounds very much like battery failure. Is there any swelling (lie it on a flat table, does it spin)? Even if you can't see swelling though, getting a replacement battery would be your best bet. You could try a hard reset back to factory defaults first, but I suspect that won't solve it.

oblivionnewtonjohn

Feb 21, 2014
Visit site

thanks!

Same issue, but seems to have subsided the past week. I'm on the PROD branch.
Around the time of the battery issue, I did have Store with the install error.

This has since been resolved and the new Store version installed.
I did turn off auto updates which helped quite a bit. No sure if related.

Dante X

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site

thanks!

I changed my Lumia 950 battery and still having the same issues ☹

I am not in any ring

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo