What does a Verizon guy do for a phone?

sollason

Dec 1, 2016
Visit site
I currently am using a Lumia 735 which is great so far. I bought a used Lumia Icon but I had a lot of issues with it and went back to 735. I'm not sure if it was the specific phone or if the Icon had issues getting to Windows 10 mobile. Any thoughts on what to do? I keep hoping that the rumors of the HP Elite X3 was coming to VZ but doesn't look that way anymore.

Thanks for any help.

mattmossmusic

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
I'm in the same boat! Verizon user with a 735! I asked Verizon reps about getting the HP Elite x3 and they had no info. Someone else on here posted a pic of the phone on Verizon's website ands said it is coming. Hard to know for sure, but I'd look into getting one if they put it out!

nate0

Mar 1, 2015
Visit site
I currently am using a Lumia 735 which is great so far. I bought a used Lumia Icon but I had a lot of issues with it and went back to 735. I'm not sure if it was the specific phone or if the Icon had issues getting to Windows 10 mobile. Any thoughts on what to do? I keep hoping that the rumors of the HP Elite X3 was coming to VZ but doesn't look that way anymore.

Thanks for any help.

Am using the Icon right now. It is getting the latest updates on Windows 10 mobile and I am on 10.0.15063.674. I special ordered the Elite X3 the other day, but they made a mistake not knowing this device was a new model and canceled my order. So I am deciding to wait to see if Microsoft sells it cheaper than 665+ dollars. I have a bad suspicion they won't, but will wait for sure to see.

cmattau90

Oct 7, 2015
Visit site
As a former 928 and 735 owner, I got an iPhone 8 Plus about 3 weeks ago. Quite happy with my decision. It's blazing fast compared to my 735, I use Outlook mail/calendar/people and integrate them with iOS calendar and contacts, and there are many more apps.

I miss being able to personalize my start screen and the dark theme; live tiles were good for my calendar and weather app, but not something I can live without.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
What does a Verizon guy do for a phone?

Pay the kind of monetary penalty that usually involves the fear of shattered knee caps and then engage in mother-may-I negotiations for hardware un-choice. :winktongue:

Good luck.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3