I would like to buy a smartphone with Windows 10 Mobile as the OS. What are my options?

fin11

Aug 13, 2016
Visit site
Most likely the battery, there's another long thread here about this issue, a new battery usually fixes this problem. If your battery is swollen its most definately the problem, but mine wasn't swollen and still caused shutdowns. Batterylife is much improved and I have no random reboots or shutdowns with my new battery. Some users have fixed random reboots just by cleaning the contacts, but you usually need a new battery. Try to get hold of a new oem battery if possible, not all non-oem batteries will work.

beman39

Dec 24, 2014
Visit site
yes go for the X3, the camera is very good nowadays with the updates, prob not as good as the 950XL but its close... I've been using the X3 for 2 months and I still can't put it down. I just recently came back from cuba and was using my 950 and the battery and the phone is a step backwards! the battery didn't even last me all day from taking vids or pics and I sorely missed the X3... I'm even seriously thinking of buying another X3 as a back up! thats how much I luv my X3!

Scienceguy Labs

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
yes go for the X3, the camera is very good nowadays with the updates, prob not as good as the 950XL but its close... I've been using the X3 for 2 months and I still can't put it down. I just recently came back from cuba and was using my 950 and the battery and the phone is a step backwards! the battery didn't even last me all day from taking vids or pics and I sorely missed the X3... I'm even seriously thinking of buying another X3 as a back up! thats how much I luv my X3!
You might as well buy the one listed up above. 😁👍

beman39

Dec 24, 2014
Visit site
You might as well buy the one listed up above. ????????????

believe me I'm trying, but I can't justify the price even though he's selling it at a good price... since I'm from Canada the exchange rate would kill the deal for me... I would buy a second X3 in a heartbeat if the price was too good too pass, thats how much I luv my X3... of all the phones I have had NONE of them made me want to buy a second phone nadda one! EXCEPT the X3...

Scienceguy Labs

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
believe me I'm trying, but I can't justify the price even though he's selling it at a good price... since I'm from Canada the exchange rate would kill the deal for me... I would buy a second X3 in a heartbeat if the price was too good too pass, thats how much I luv my X3... of all the phones I have had NONE of them made me want to buy a second phone nadda one! EXCEPT the X3...
I understand. Just trying to help get this thing sold. I'm close to buying it myself though. 😁

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos