I can't install another keyboard language

Ossi V

Mar 9, 2014
Visit site
Hello, yesterday I had to do a hard reset on my mother's Lumia 1520, the problem arises when I tried to install the Spanish Keyboard, select to install, stays in preparing the download and in the end never installs it, it gives me a message of "requires attention ", I have the same Lumia and I made the test to install any other language and I get the same message, can't install any other keyboard language. ¿Does anyone else have the same problem?. ¿How i can resolve this?

Thx in advance.

Rinsun

Apr 4, 2016
Visit site
Hello, yesterday I had to do a hard reset on my mother's Lumia 1520, the problem arises when I tried to install the Spanish Keyboard, select to install, stays in preparing the download and in the end never installs it, it gives me a message of "requires attention ", I have the same Lumia and I made the test to install any other language and I get the same message, can't install any other keyboard language. ¿Does anyone else have the same problem?. ¿How i can resolve this?

Thx in advance.

I have been having the same problem with Bangla(India) Phonetic keyboard for the last 10 days or so after a hard reset of my Lumia 535 DS.
I never had a persistent problem like this before - whenever it happened it was transient.

malvo26

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
@ Ossi V: Go to settings language and make sure you have spanish Mexico installed. If not install spanish Mexico. Do the same in region and set it to Mexico. Then warm reset your phone. That should do it. Hope you have success.

Ossi V

Mar 9, 2014
Visit site
@ Ossi V: Go to settings language and make sure you have spanish Mexico installed. If not install spanish Mexico. Do the same in region and set it to Mexico. Then warm reset your phone. That should do it. Hope you have success.

Thanks for the help but it did not work, the same message always comes out. I did the test in a Lumia 920 with win 8.1 and and I download it without problems, but in none of the lumia 1520 with win 10 install the keyboards

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnwilliam9750