Store not updating apps

andrew-in-woking

Jun 19, 2011
Visit site
Hi all

The Store app on my Lumia 950 XL is not updating apps. I noticed that it hadn't downloaded updates for some days, which is quite unusual as I have a lot of apps and games installed so normally get updates downloaded automatically most days.

I didn't think too much of it until I noticed that the Office Mobile apps (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) got updated on my PC so I searched for them in the store and sure enough it triggered an update when I opened their pages in the store app.

I went through the update history in the store app in my PC and found several other apps on my phone that updated when I opened their page in the store app on my phone. Has anybody else observed this behaviour?

I'd like to work out if it is an issue that just affects my phone or if it is a wider store issue that is affecting other users. If you have experienced this issue, have you found a solution to get store updates working again?

I have the latest production build of Windows 10 mobile (10.015254.12). The store version installed is 11710.1001.27.0.

Thanks and God bless

Andrew

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3