01-20-2018 03:39 AM
28 12
tools
    Can I suggest everyone join Android Central to get answers for questions like this.
    Good suggestion but there may be people right here that use both platforms. It’s best to get a wide variety of opinions when making a change like this.
    01-19-2018 04:02 PM
    Can I suggest everyone join Android Central to get answers for questions like this.
    Android Central is part of Mobile Nation. Your Windows Central login is the same throughout whether it's iMore, Crackberry, etc.

The OP did right by posting here because as @TgeekB noted, most of us here have experience with both OSes and more. Going to Android from W10M has its caveats and who better than us Windows refugees to help out?
    01-19-2018 09:39 PM
    My concern about topics like this was the prospect of getting useful, unbiased advice about the particular phones or OS people are thinking of moving to. When I began to look at getting a Windows phone everyone warned me against it. I'm glad I didn't listen and did my own research which included coming here to find all the positives from enthusiasts who'd spent their own money and gave their honest findings about their choices. I'm glad I did that. I knew pretty much what to expect from Windows Phone, good and bad, and I've never regretted my choice. But I also happily use Android and can appreciate my grandchildren's iPhones. I simply think that by reading posts from all parts of Mobile Nations will help us to see past the ridiculous hatred and bias some people vent about various platforms.
    01-20-2018 03:39 AM
28 12