Lumia 1520 and Godaddy email

zenuke

Jun 29, 2016
Visit site
So I have a Lumia 1520, its been working just fine for 3+ years with my godaddy email. As of 2 weeks ago it no longer works. No matter what settings I use, just says it can't connect.

my original settings, worked fine, were popDOTdomainDOTcom and smtpoutDOTsecureserverDOTnet

I've tried popDOTsecureserverDOTnet, imapDOTsercureserverDOTnet and nothing works. All my other accounts on my phone work perfectly fine. I can log into their webmail and mobile mail.

My phone hasn't updated recently. I user Net10 (aT&T towers) did Godaddy change something recently or is my provider now blocking access to godaddy email? Hotmail, my work mail, gmail, yahoo mail all work perfectly fine. Godaddy was fine for 3+ years until now.

their support is useless so I'm hoping community memebers are a bit smarter.

I not sure what else to check. no matter what settings I use, it just says it can't access it.

xxBigbacon

Aug 19, 2014
Visit site
I also have an older Lumia 9xx running 8.1 and it also cannot access the email either. Is there some kind of app to use that is kind of like Fiddler that I could see the traffic and try to get an idea of where the problem lies?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett