The Windows 10 April 2018 update has arrived! Get the new Dell XPS 15, starting at $999.99
    SOLVED: I ended up having to uninstall the outlook app but was thankfully able to find it on the app store.

I had to change my e-mail password at work but now my windows e-mail app won't let me update the password or even get into the account settings. It will pop up saying my setting are out of date but when i click "Fix My Account" or try to edit the settings, absolutely nothing happens. If I click my personal e-mail, the options to edit settings/remove account screen will load but my exchange e-mail is locked. As you can see in my picture the options are there but clicking does nothing. I've reset and soft reset and really hoping to avoid doing a hard reset. I've even tried going in through my calendar and had no luck.

Anyone having this problem or have any ideas?

I'm running OS build 10.0.15254.124 on a Lumia 950XL.
    Last edited by neutropia; 12-14-2017 at 11:52 AM. Reason: Solved The Issue
    12-14-2017 11:10 AM
    I am having the same problem. Thanks for the solution!! It has been bugging me for over a week now.

SOLVED: I ended up having to uninstall the outlook app but was thankfully able to find it on the app store.

I had to change my e-mail password at work but now my windows e-mail app won't let me update the password or even get into the account settings. It will pop up saying my setting are out of date but when i click "Fix My Account" or try to edit the settings, absolutely nothing happens. If I click my personal e-mail, the options to edit settings/remove account screen will load but my exchange e-mail is locked. As you can see in my picture the options are there but clicking does nothing. I've reset and soft reset and really hoping to avoid doing a hard reset. I've even tried going in through my calendar and had no luck.

Anyone having this problem or have any ideas?

I'm running OS build 10.0.15254.124 on a Lumia 950XL.
    01-02-2018 11:43 PM
    OK, so I hastily uninstalled the mail and calendar apps, but now my phone is telling me that it still has them installed when I search for them in the store? any ideas??
    01-02-2018 11:58 PM