Build 15254.124 - Garmin device connection

poit57

Aug 8, 2014
Visit site
I was previously in the Fast Ring for my phone, but I performed a reset a couple weeks ago due to some issues to see if it would help. I did not opt back into the Insider builds after the reset.

I originally opted into the Insider builds in July when build 15228 was announced with one of the fixes being "We have improved Bluetooth connectivity with Garmin Wearable devices." I never saw any improvement on that front until this week.

I didn't see a notification that an update was installed on my phone, but I did find that my phone had been restarted when I took it off the charger Yesterday morning (December 13). I figured that the phone had just crashed like it occasionally does.

When I looked up my current build number (15254.124) on the Microsoft support site, I saw that this build was just released two days ago (December 12, 2017). The only information about the fixes it includes are that it "includes all the improvements from KB4053580." This update correlates to Windows 10 Version 1703 as the most recent cumulative update for the Creators Update for PC from the spring of 2017.

There is no mention of Bluetooth connectivity improvements for Garmin with this build, but it feels like I'm finally getting a fix that was announced in a build from 5 months ago.

fin11

Aug 13, 2016
Visit site
My Garmin fenix 3 HR connects and syncs well with my Lumia 950XL on 15254.124 build using the garmin connect app. Haven´t tried it before Fall Creators update was released, since I recently got the watch.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb