01-05-2018 04:08 PM
52 123
tools
    The UI is too hard to live without. This is the first reason why I decided to buy a new battery for my 950 hoping it will solve some issues I have with the phone now.
    Has the new battery made a difference? I've been running a 950 for 18 days now, battery life is appalling, despite all of the other positives I found with the unit moving up from a 640.

Put the first week down to new over use, installing apps etc but after things have settled down lucky to get 4 hours full to empty, it will discharge itself without use during the course of a waking day.

Travelling next week and I am already planning a back up option for when the 950 will be out of battery by lunchtime. The only upside is that it charges back to 100% in 90 minutes.
    01-05-2018 10:16 AM
    There are many organizations that put OS/app restrictions on their e-mail servers depending on how important security is. My work only allows access to Exchange via iOS/Android via the default apps or Outlook. No other app will work, including desktop Outlook. When I started a couple years ago they didn't support WP, but I had already switched to iOS at the time and I'd be surprised if anyone's even tried to use a WP in years.
    Same with me. I work in healthcare and no Exchange via Windows phone.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    01-05-2018 04:08 PM
52 123