I have a question I'd like to post in reply to a recent post on a Lumia 950 article from a year ago.

Apparently I can't, cos I don't have enough reputation ...seems like a nonsensical way of filling your website with disjointed comments, but if that's how you choose to operate, that's your prerogative
    slooksterpsv and mark233 like this.
    12-27-2017 07:26 PM
    I have a question I'd like to post in reply to a recent post on a Lumia 950 article from a year ago.

Apparently I can't, cos I don't have enough reputation ...seems like a nonsensical way of filling your website with disjointed comments, but if that's how you choose to operate, that's your prerogative
    Not sure how you get rep
    12-27-2017 09:11 PM
    It shouldn't be a thing...

RumoredNow wrote some stuff up regarding that, might help.

https://forums.windowscentral.com/si...eputation.html
    12-27-2017 09:20 PM

u need 10 quality posts.
    Guytronic likes this.
    12-29-2017 12:42 AM