Looking for inexpensive HP Elite X3.

JoshCaleb

Jan 19, 2018
Visit site
I currently use the Alcatel Idol 4s. I love it but I'm curious to see what the hubbub is with the Elite X3. Post a link or description if you know where to get one relatively cheap. Also maybe the Elite X3's continuum laptop. Thanks!

Dono Newcomb

May 8, 2014
Visit site
There's one on Ebay right now with a desk dock and LAP DOCK for 500.00 I would check it out, the lap dock alone almost cost that, if I had the cash I probably would have bought it, lol.

Elky64

Jun 2, 2017
Visit site
Considering its age and the state of the platform really surprised the Elite X3 Bundle is still holding steady at $999 on MSFT's CAD store. Must be missing something here but you'd think the price would fall at some point soon. Haven't ran across any others besides those here on WC.

Dono Newcomb

May 8, 2014
Visit site
Considering its age and the state of the platform really surprised the Elite X3 Bundle is still holding steady at $999 on MSFT's CAD store. Must be missing something here but you'd think the price would fall at some point soon. Haven't ran across any others besides those here on WC.

Yea and I keep hoping the Lap Dock will come down in price, but so far it has not. But I guess I shouldn't be surprised because the Lap Dock will work for other devices.

JoshCaleb

Jan 19, 2018
Visit site
What exactly does it bring to Windows Mobile that a typical Windows Phone doesn't? I've heard it's better for business purposes but how exactly?

Dono Newcomb

May 8, 2014
Visit site
For me, these are what I find useful.
1) I live currently in a pretty rugged area, so being built to mil-spec is nice, this phone is solid and added onto it the carbon-fiber cover its even stronger.
2) Long Lasting Battery - I liked my 950XL but the HP Elite x3 so far more battery life and seems to charge faster too. On a long trip in unknown territory this is truly a bonus.
3) Speakers seem to be better than my 950xl was, and those were not bad at all. That is for a mobile device, I still have yet to see any mobile device with speakers that really sound good, but these are better than anything else I have owned.
4) Continuum and the desk dock are nice, I love the way their desk dock very well put together. I also just ordered a Lap Dock and soon I will be able to comment on that, but I have read that others who have them love them.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3