Whatsapp not working...

Abhi Kolase

Mar 7, 2018
Visit site
I'm using a microsoft 640xl ,my whatsapp is not working,when I try to open it ,screen shows loading and suddenly crashes and goes to home screen.. I've tried all things like soft reset, re-installation around 7 to 8 times, Reboot , removing SD card. My phone's version: 1703 and OS Build : 10.0.15063.909
please help me...

Last edited:

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
So far I've only seen your thread mentioning this issue. Very weird. There aren't any other troubleshooting methods that I'm aware of. You've tried all the basics.

You could possibly check time/date/region and set them manually, try the download again and hope it goes.

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
I have an issue with opening pdf's. Keeps trying to open them in Edge and does not succeed. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Do you really want to use Edge? if not, the fix would be to set some other program as the default (under settings or just right-click on the file, scroll to 'open with' and select an appropriate program)

fin11

Aug 13, 2016
Visit site
https://forums.windowscentral.com/windows-10-mobile/471675-cant-open-pdf-word-edge.html This problem started after last update. Hope it will be fixed next week. You can install a pdf reader and open the file from the app if need to before it gets fixed and upvote in feedbackhub, edge can't open pdfs in latest wm10 15254.248 build.
Originally posted by Tonnine S
I have an issue with opening pdf's. Keeps trying to open them in Edge and does not succeed. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Tonnine S

Mar 8, 2018
Visit site
Thanks fin11, I will wait a week. Will it happen as another update. I read on another site that this build was not fir general public but as I am general public Microsoft made a blunder

fin11

Aug 13, 2016
Visit site
The updates usually come on patch tuesday, the second tuesday in the month but was delayed a day last time so they probably had some problems with that build. Can only hope the pdf issue is fixed in the next build. Upvote the problem in the feedbackhub so MS fixes it sooner. The build that was released by mistake was another fast insider build with a new photos app not this one.
Originally posted by Tonnine S
Thanks fin11, I will wait a week. Will it happen as another update. I read on another site that this build was not fir general public but as I am general public Microsoft made a blunder

Damir Kljakovic

Mar 9, 2018
Visit site
I'm using a microsoft 640xl ,my whatsapp is not working,when I try to open it ,screen shows loading and suddenly crashes and goes to home screen.. I've tried all things like soft reset, re-installation around 7 to 8 times, Reboot , removing SD card. My phone's version: 1703 and OS Build : 10.0.15063.909
please help me...

I'm having both the whatsapp and pdf problem as described above. In fact on 2 lumia 640xl. Both are fully updated but one is on slow and the other on fast insider ring. Been having the whatsapp issue for over a month now. There are days it decides to suddenly work and then I get notifications for msges from days ago. After a day though, it's back to the loading issue again. I don't know what to think of it, it's just strange.

fin11

Aug 13, 2016
Visit site
Just start the feedback app from your applist and login with your account. Choose feedback from the hamburger menu and check if you find a post about the pdf issue. Click on the blue text to upvote. MS has commented that they are working on the problem. You can also leave a comment or create a new post.

WhatsApp is working perfectly fine for me only have the pdf issue.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett