photos not syncing to onedrive anymore

RobbieRobski

Feb 13, 2013
Visit site
Has anyone else experienced this recently?
One drive app crashes almost instantly and I've lost the ability to automatically upload photos to onedrive since April 17th.

Idol 4s TMobile unlocked.

mtf1380

Nov 30, 2015
Visit site
Bump, surely there's still a handful of you using Windows 10 mobile. Is onedrive app still working for you, as well as camera sync?
@RobbieRobski, I looked specificially for a picture I took this morning from my 950XL, I found it on OneDrive under: OneDrive > Pictures > Camera Roll. So it uploaded from my phone and is in Onedive for access from other devices.

WP_20180523_05_44_50_Rich.jpg

The above is the photo I took this morning on my 950XL, uploaded automatically to Onedrive, downloaded from OneDrive on my SurfaceBook to post here.

Last edited:

RobbieRobski

Feb 13, 2013
Visit site
Thanks. This at least confirms the service is still working. Somehow my onedrive app is corrupted and I need to figure out how to uninstall/reinstall. Quite difficult being a system app, not having much luck with interop tool.

SolitarySnail

Nov 20, 2017
Visit site
Thanks. This at least confirms the service is still working. Somehow my onedrive app is corrupted and I need to figure out how to uninstall/reinstall. Quite difficult being a system app, not having much luck with interop tool.
I think my app is corrupted too. Photos haven't synced since Jan 11, which is kinda annoying since I paid for the premium subscription. Good to know MS still supports the service.

RobbieRobski

Feb 13, 2013
Visit site
Hi SolitarySnail I uninstalled OneDrive using interop tool and then downloaded/installed fresh from the windows store. I'm back in business. Photos that hadn't been uploaded didn't have their "upload queue" saved, but new photos I took automatically uploaded and were available on other pcs with onedrive.

[edit] nevermind I lied. It just took longer, it seems all of the photos I took between the last sync and now, are starting to show up on my pc. ??????

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss