Another Issue with the 950

SolitarySnail

Nov 20, 2017
Visit site
My Lumia occasionally loses service and doesn't recognize the sim inside of it. There are no issues with the sim itself, but cellular has been working on and off for the past couple of days. My device is the GSM model of the 950 and hasn't done this until recently. Has anyone else experienced this or am I just crazy 😂?

patcherd

Oct 16, 2015
Visit site
No. I thought it was the sim card. I occasionally have that problem with my 950. Sometimes it won't read the sim and I have no LTE despite showing my data connection.

SolitarySnail

Nov 20, 2017
Visit site
No. I thought it was the sim card. I occasionally have that problem with my 950. Sometimes it won't read the sim and I have no LTE despite showing my data connection.

Ah ok. I thought that it was a side effect of an update (insider fast ring, not that it matters anymore anyway). Nice to know it's not just me!

patcherd

Oct 16, 2015
Visit site
I gave my dad an Alcatel idol 4S and the same thing is happening on that phone also. Just this morning he asked me what happened to this phone, he was ready to throw it out.LOL. He is 86 yrs. old though.

SolitarySnail

Nov 20, 2017
Visit site
I gave my dad an Alcatel idol 4S and the same thing is happening on that phone also. Just this morning he asked me what happened to this phone, he was ready to throw it out.LOL. He is 86 yrs. old though.
That sucks... Would it happen to be a t-mobile sim like mine? Love your father's philosophy, though 😂

patcherd

Oct 16, 2015
Visit site
Yes. I'm on T-Mobile also and I've noticed this quite a lot actually with either my 950 or Alcatel. Lately I've just been using the Alcatel and it has been behaving

I forgot that I could pin my work app to my home screen and it is working like a regular app. I really do enjoy Windows so much more than android. The screen on the Alcatel is just beautiful. I like it better than the 950.

Yeah. My dad is a trip. Since I showed him how to use it, he loves that he can watch videos on the thing. Like a little kid. LOL 😁

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leviwilkersion