No photos without internet connection?

iadom

Dec 6, 2015
Visit site
950XL V:1709 OS Build:10.0.15254.401.
I have always had my phone settings to save all App, music, photos and videos etc to the SD card.

I assumed ( and I'm sure it used to ) that I could then view any photos whenever I wanted directly from the SD card.

However, when I open the Photos app recently a lot of the pictures are blank with only the cloud icon in the corner. If I keep opening and closing the Photos app then eventually all of the photos barring five early ones are displayed. Click on any of the blanks shows 'We can't access this file ATM, check your internet connection'???

Very frustrating when trying to view pictures when you have no internet connection.

Any ideas on how to resolve this.

Edit. Screenshot of problem attached.

Attachments

• pictures N A.jpg
    pictures N A.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:

SolitarySnail

Nov 20, 2017
Visit site
950XL V:1709 OS Build:10.0.15254.401.
I have always had my phone settings to save all App, music, photos and videos etc to the SD card.

I assumed ( and I'm sure it used to ) that I could then view any photos whenever I wanted directly from the SD card.

However, when I open the Photos app recently a lot of the pictures are blank with only the cloud icon in the corner. If I keep opening and closing the Photos app then eventually all of the photos barring five early ones are displayed. Click on any of the blanks shows 'We can't access this file ATM, check your internet connection'???

Very frustrating when trying to view pictures when you have no internet connection.

Any ideas on how to resolve this.

Edit. Screenshot of problem attached.

On L950, same issue. Cant access photos from phone, but they all seem to be on onedrive. There's no option to download them to the phone, either. Strange...

fin11

Aug 13, 2016
Visit site
Works fine on my 950 XL, photos are saved on SD card and backed up in OneDrive. Can also see them off-line. Could your SD card be corrupted? Happened to me once, had to reformat SD card and after that everything was fine again. I also have an option to download photos from from OneDrive but I have to select the photos first from OneDrive app in my phone.

raycpl

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site
Works fine on my 950 XL, photos are saved on SD card and backed up in OneDrive. Can also see them off-line. Could your SD card be corrupted? Happened to me once, had to reformat SD card and after that everything was fine again. I also have an option to download photos from from OneDrive but I have to select the photos first from OneDrive app in my phone.

Yup...

... !

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3