1709 June 2018 Update

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
Downloading now on my Idol 4S. Anybody else?

Update - The new build number is 10.0.15254.489

Last edited:

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
Quick impressions -

Bluetooth seems to have been tweaked a little. My Ionic has been constantly showing as being connected. Before the update it would always show "not connected" even though it was.

The Store app loads very quickly, I thought it was a slug before.

Office apps all updated shortly after restart, nothing else did.

Photos are once again showing OneDrive pictures, had been down for a few days.

OneDrive still not auto uploading photos, I'm sure an update is right around the corner.

That's all I've noticed so far, at least nothing appears to be broken like updates in the past.

Sent from my Alcatel Idol 4S on mTalk

LumPhile

Dec 27, 2016
Visit site
My 640 was pretty snappy before but it's definitely snappier now. I'm running the full PC version of the photos app and it's rock-solid and smooth as silk. I will be hanging on to this champ until it finally decides to quit - hopefully many years hence

Asoulintime1982

Mar 16, 2017
Visit site
Quick impressions -

Bluetooth seems to have been tweaked a little. My Ionic has been constantly showing as being connected. Before the update it would always show "not connected" even though it was.

The Store app loads very quickly, I thought it was a slug before.

Office apps all updated shortly after restart, nothing else did.

Photos are once again showing OneDrive pictures, had been down for a few days.

OneDrive still not auto uploading photos, I'm sure an update is right around the corner.

That's all I've noticed so far, at least nothing appears to be broken like updates in the past.

Sent from my Alcatel Idol 4S on mTalk

I think the OneDrive issues are something to do with your setup. Both my 929 and my 950 OneDrive has been working fine.

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
I think the OneDrive issues are something to do with your setup. Both my 929 and my 950 OneDrive has been working fine.
The issues only started about a week ago. The Feedback Hub is littered with similar complaints so I'm guessing a previous update broke something. Oh let's not pretend this has never happened before. I'm cool with it, it's not something that affects me terribly.

LumPhile

Dec 27, 2016
Visit site
Ah, you can run PWAs. In the store, the twitter app, and uber app are both PWAs. You just don't get offline mode, and notifications (sadly). But they run.
You can actually get offline mode in Twitter and several other PWAs, I use it all the time. But first you need to enable the relevant caching features in Edge.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers