Well this is it for me, The day I Never really wanted to come is here and my time as a long term Windows Phone user has come to an End, from The 800 - 1020 - 950, will be moving to my first ever android phone Xperia XA2 and yeah" I am impressed with this thing already it's everything I wish the 950 was in terms build quality also can't help but think what exactly I've been doing with my life last few years, mainly missing out for the most part

it will be nice to actually go get those apps that people at work are talking about for a change rather than saying No I can't I have A Windows Phone but that said will still miss it in a strange way it's been a fun ride.
    Jcmg62 and ven07 like this.
    09-10-2018 06:30 PM
    Good luck with your new device.

We have a sister site Android Central. Please check it out, since you'll recognise many folks from Windows Central at Android Central. https://forums.androidcentral.com/
    aximtreo, libra89, ven07 and 1 others like this.
    09-10-2018 07:36 PM
    But no Iphone Central?

Sent from mTalk on my HP Elite X3
    09-10-2018 10:27 PM
    But no Iphone Central?

Sent from mTalk on my HP Elite X3
    That would be iMore. https://forums.imore.com/
    aximtreo, kaktus1389 and libra89 like this.
    09-11-2018 12:33 AM
    We will miss you, good luck over in Android land. Please share your experience with your Xperia AX2 over time. Thanks.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    09-12-2018 04:43 AM
    Well this is it for me, The day I Never really wanted to come is here and my time as a long term Windows Phone user has come to an End, from The 800 - 1020 - 950, will be moving to my first ever android phone Xperia XA2 and yeah" I am impressed with this thing already it's everything I wish the 950 was in terms build quality also can't help but think what exactly I've been doing with my life last few years, mainly missing out for the most part

it will be nice to actually go get those apps that people at work are talking about for a change rather than saying No I can't I have A Windows Phone but that said will still miss it in a strange way it's been a fun ride.
    I reluctantly said goodbye to my 950 in December 2017 and moved to a oneplus 5t...great phone, ok operating system, takes some real getting used to.

Wish Microsoft would pull thier proverbial finger out and launch a full windows mobile device. I'm still holding off going "all in" on android and use microsoft services wherever possible. Heck, I haven't even linked my google account to windows :)
    09-12-2018 07:13 AM
    I said so long to W10M late last year and have slowly moved back with my Idol 4s seeing more and more use as my V20 performance has deterioted over the past few months. Anxsiously awaiting a 950xl unopened box I purchased off ebay. I'm not a big app user, so I can last another year on W10M, maybe more.
    aximtreo, Kevin Rush and fin11 like this.
    09-12-2018 09:56 AM
    So It's been a few days with this phone now, and I have found my self to have settled in very quickly with it, largely helped that it has a Home and Back button and one other dedicated for apps running in the background same as WP but more refined , One thing I am really enjoying again is listening to music on the move after MS pulled everything I paid for I never went anywhere near groove music again after that.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    09-12-2018 06:59 PM
    Welcome back Adventurer64. I think you will really enjoy the 950XL, I know I do :-)
    09-13-2018 06:45 AM
    "...also can't help but think what exactly I've been doing with my life last few years, mainly missing out for the most part ..."

That's EXACTLY how I felt. I gave up on Windows phones about 18 months ago. Tried Android first, meh. Moved on to Apple and could not be happier.

Once you come out of your isolation tank and step into the light, you WILL wonder "what took me so long to do this"?
    aximtreo likes this.
    09-13-2018 03:57 PM
    I also have moved on as my battery was going, and I'm not a heavy user at all. I bought an Iphone 8 Plus and I like it. Works flawlessly. I do miss the windows home screen and the ability to customize. Unfortunately, I don't think MS is going to come out with any device I would want now. Burned bridges and all that......it's a shame.
    09-13-2018 08:09 PM