I have a Funker W5.5 which runs Windows 10. I tried to reset phone but all I have now is Cortana and Storage icons. I cannot get any other thing. It says to go to app store to download apps but there is no way i can do that. Each time I try it just stops working. Thanks
    09-13-2018 04:22 PM
    sound like the reset got corrupted or something went wrong, I would try a hard reset

Press and hold the Volume down and Power buttons at the same time until you feel a vibration (about 10 to 15 seconds).
    When you feel the vibration, release the buttons, and then immediately press and hold the Volume down button until you see a large exclamation mark.
    Once the exclamation mark appears, press the following four buttons in this order: Volume up, Volume down, Power, Volume down. Your phone should now reset and restart itself. (It might take a while for the reset to finish.)

if that doesn't work then you might have to restore using the WDRT method.... good luck and I hope it works out for ya
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    09-13-2018 06:36 PM
    I have a Funker W5.5 which runs Windows 10. I tried to reset phone but all I have now is Cortana and Storage icons. I cannot get any other thing. It says to go to app store to download apps but there is no way i can do that. Each time I try it just stops working. Thanks
    What do you need help with exactly?

Sounds like you hard reset it and nothing is really working right.
    09-14-2018 11:09 PM