Windows Phone reset gone wrong.

bungee99

Sep 13, 2018
Visit site
I have a Funker W5.5 which runs Windows 10. I tried to reset phone but all I have now is Cortana and Storage icons. I cannot get any other thing. It says to go to app store to download apps but there is no way i can do that. Each time I try it just stops working. Thanks

beman39

Dec 24, 2014
Visit site
sound like the reset got corrupted or something went wrong, I would try a hard reset

Press and hold the Volume down and Power buttons at the same time until you feel a vibration (about 10 to 15 seconds).
When you feel the vibration, release the buttons, and then immediately press and hold the Volume down button until you see a large exclamation mark.
Once the exclamation mark appears, press the following four buttons in this order: Volume up, Volume down, Power, Volume down. Your phone should now reset and restart itself. (It might take a while for the reset to finish.)

if that doesn't work then you might have to restore using the WDRT method.... good luck and I hope it works out for ya

nate0

Mar 1, 2015
Visit site
I have a Funker W5.5 which runs Windows 10. I tried to reset phone but all I have now is Cortana and Storage icons. I cannot get any other thing. It says to go to app store to download apps but there is no way i can do that. Each time I try it just stops working. Thanks

What do you need help with exactly?

Sounds like you hard reset it and nothing is really working right.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786