Cortana image search

sd4f

Feb 8, 2013
Visit site
Anyone else still using W10M, can you verify if this functionality is working?

Whenever I do a search through cortana, then go to the images tab, and select an image to either get a larger image or go to the site hosting it, I get a blank screen as attached.

Can anyone else verify if that functionality is working for them, if so is there a fix, otherwise, if you're also having this problem.

wp_ss_20181105_0001.jpg

AtuljitK

Nov 11, 2017
Visit site
Originally posted by sd4f
Anyone else still using W10M, can you verify if this functionality is working?

Whenever I do a search through cortana, then go to the images tab, and select an image to either get a larger image or go to the site hosting it, I get a blank screen as attached.

Can anyone else verify if that functionality is working for them, if so is there a fix, otherwise, if you're also having this problem.

attachment.php

Not working in cortana for me too, but I have bing page pinned to start using PAWA, and image search works flawlessly there.

TechFreak1

May 15, 2013
Visit site
It's not been working since the second last cumulative update... for me either on L950 XL. I'm currently charging my L930 as I type this will test once it up and running.

Edit: not working on the Lumia 930 either... tries to load and all that is shown is the same blank screen as in the OP's screenshot.

Last edited:

sd4f

Feb 8, 2013
Visit site
I tried it on my lumia 920, and it works there, but looks like MS has broken something for W10M, and I doubt they're going to fix it any time soon.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3